Seeking Outstanding Fine Dining Restaurant Manager
This is a highly coveted position with a renowned company. We are seeking leaders who possess supreme passion, pride, and professionalism.
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years working in a high-end, fine dining environment
- Experience executing annual sales volumes of $5M and above
- Expert with wine and premium liquor knowledge
- Superior guest service skills and strong with team training
- A clear leadership personality on the floor and professional presence with the guest
Assistant General Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid health benefits including dental and life
- 3 weeks paid vacation after the first year
- Two days off per week and 50-55 hour work week
- A workplace of respect, teamwork and camaraderie
- Employment with a stable and growing company
- Highly competitive salary plus realistic bonus potential
REACH: We represent over 600 hospitality companies made up of national chains, up-and-coming regional groups, and independent operations. Many of our clients do not advertise for their job openings, and rely on us to find the right match. All fees are paid by the hiring company.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most. We believe a one on one meeting is essential to getting to know you, your skill set, your background, and all the important factors that will make your job search unique to you.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste your time or energy.
See all open jobs with Goodwin Hospitality on the Job Board on our website.
View company website
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 21:43:45 PDT