Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Life presents many unforeseen challenges, understanding that we are not alone can make all the difference. Knowing that no one therapist can be "all things to all people", Advanced Counseling has developed a staff of Associates that are top notch experts in their respective fields.
Our top priority is your care and privacy. We are not a clinic setting, rather a boutique office designed to provide a serene and personal atmosphere for you to fully engage in the therapeutic process.
We are currently looking to hire Licensed Clinical Social Worker's on a "fee for service" basis in our Bay Shore, NY office.
- Conducts psychosocial assessments and develops and implements treatment plans
- Obtains collateral information from patients, family members, outside treatment providers, schools, and other relevant team in the assessment of medical and behavioral health needs
- Provides therapeutic intervention to patients with behavioral health needs, including individual, family, and group psychotherapy, community work, crisis intervention, case management, other treatment modalities
- Responds to referrals and consultation requests from primary care providers
- Prepares psychosocial histories/reports and maintains treatment records, in accordance with clinic and regulatory guidelines
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work
- New York State License required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous work experience in behavioral health or health setting
- Ability to travel to other sites as needed
Life presents many unforeseen challenges, understanding that we are not alone can make all the difference.
Bay Shore, NY
Sat, 26 Aug 2017 11:58:40 PDT