Customer Service Manager
Our client, a young internet recruitment company based in San Francisco, is in need of a talanted, energetic Customer Success Manager capable of managing a portfolio of Fortune 500 clients and leading them through successful long term partnerships.
The Customer Success Manager is dedicated and passionate about building a successful relationship with our customers
- Demonstrated experience managing and working with global F500 organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including C-Level presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to build consultative relationships with senior members of marketing
- Ability to identify business challenges and shape solutions that fit with the Percolate platform vision
- Ability to understand product and talk fluently about product to non-technical users and buyers
- Ability to think on your feet and work under tight timelines while staying calm under pressure
What do you need to win?:
- If this is the role for you, you have 3-5 years' experience in account management or customer success, ideally at a recruitment or tech company!
- You have a proven track-record of leading projects from concept to closure and have collaborated with internal partners in order to get there
- You and Salesforce.com (along with other sales tools) get along great!
- Your communication and organization skills are ballin'
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
San Francisco, CA
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 11:27:36 PDT