We are seeking an APP/BI Developer for a direct hire position located in New York, New York.
Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of the Corporate Finance BI applications and reporting. This role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the issues and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with established SLAs; maintaining communication with the affected stakeholders to keep them updated with status of their requests; and initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating issues.
• Minimum 3 years application development / data warehouse / data quality, business intelligence reporting development experience
• Solid knowledge of SQL and Transact SQL with a minimum 3 years of hands-on experience,
• MDX /DAX knowledge a plus
• Experience with MS SQL Server and Analysis Services (Star schema and Cube design)
• Moderate knowledge of data warehousing principles, data base design, data cleansing and data integrity techniques
• Working knowledge of SAS software tools (SAS/VA, base SAS, SAS/FM) highly desirable
• Moderate working knowledge of ETL processes and tools
• Knowledge of MS business tools (Access / Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Visio / SharePoint)
• Knowledge of business intelligence reporting tools ( SQL Server Reporting Services, Performance Point)
• Minimum 4 year degree in Computer Science/Information Systems (or equivalent experience)
Aspect Consulting, Inc. provides data warehousing and data management consulting services along with customized application development for clients across multiple industries including pharmaceutical, life sciences, construction, manufacturing, direct marketing, healthcare, retail and financial services. Aspect Consulting is looking for driven, self-motivated people who thrive in a flexible environment where they can continually learn new information technology skills, concepts and tools.
We offer a voluntary, comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, prescription and dental insurance, paid holiday/personal time off, and challenging and unique opportunities for growth. As an expanding company we encourage and reward our employees for making a direct contribution to our growth and standard of excellence.
New York, NY
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 07:51:06 PDT