Vice President, Enrollment Management and Marketing
Valley Forge Military Academy and College seeks a Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing.
The VP, Enrollment Management and Marketing is responsible for the development and direction of the institution’s overall recruiting, retention and marketing functions for both the Academy and the College.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive enrollment management plan in order to achieve financial and operational objectives for the Academy and the College.
- Manage day-to-day recruitment and admission activity with accountability for achieving key metrics (i.e. phone activity, appointment set rates, conversion rates, start rates).
- Develop and oversee the implementation of an integrated marketing (in conjunction with the Foundation’s Director of Marketing) and recruitment plan for the Academy and the College.
- Manage the image of the institution’s programs and promote them using a full range of marketing and promotional techniques and strategies, including, but not limited to, web/e-mail, publications, direct mail.
- Shape the strategic direction of the office, developing long-range goals and policies and procedures for the office.
- Ensure VFMAC participation in various off-campus recruiting events around the U.S. and the world.
- Participate in application evaluation and admission decisions.
- Focus on the international recruitment and partnership programs that will target all international students for the Academy and College.
- Serve as an effective liaison between the Office of Enrollment Management and other offices.
- Travel as required including attendance at weekend and/or evening recruitment events.
- Responsible to coordinate with the Professor of Military Science to ensure admission personnel, financial aid personnel, personnel assigned by the Military Science Department (SROTC) to recruitment functions work seamlessly with VFMAC admissions.
- Manage all aspects of the Legislative Appointment Initiative (IAP) and International Prepster Program (IPP)
- Work collaboratively with the CFO and other key leaders to create and implement a comprehensive student aid strategy and program that addresses the discount goal while maximizing enrollment yield and revenue.
- Manage and oversee the Federal Financial aid (Title IV) process to include compliance with state and federal guidelines and oversight.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years of a proven track record in secondary and higher education admissions, marketing, communications, and/or related experiences is required.
- At least one year of supervisory experience and experience developing and successfully implementing recruitment or marketing plans strongly preferred.
- Experience in enrollment/retention with college and private school education sector strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of SEVIS regulations required.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to speak persuasively and accurately about the programs of Valley Forge Military Academy and College.
- Ability to interact in a highly professional manner with individual prospective students and their parents.
- Demonstrated experience and success in recruiting or related areas, preferably in a school or college environment.
- Flexible Schedule: Evenings, weekends, and overnight travel.
- Must have outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Must posses the ability to work well with others.
- Ability to organize logistical and operational challenges.
- Demonstrated knowledge of independent school and higher education markets and environments.
- Must be capable of managing complex processes, supervising a staff of full and part-time employees, interacting positively with a diverse population, thinking creatively, and working independently.
- Working knowledge of title IX regulations.
Apply for Vice President, Enrollment Management and Marketing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly