Arborist - Location Manager
Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for Sales Arborists. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Lead a tree care operation by overseeing Sales Arborists and their staff.
- Service, maintain and grow assigned territory.
- Make client and prospect visits to diagnose and monitor landscapes.
- Negotiate contract and bid proposals for residential and commercial customers.
- Develop and implement tree care & plant health care programs.
- Set-up crews, supervise work being performed, and complete jobs to client satisfaction.
- Continually prospect for new business.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Set up personal sales expectations with Sales Arborists.
- Maintain a safe and controlled workplace environment and enforce policy.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Confer or consult with other staff members to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Attend community and industry events to help promote our business.
- The proven ability to establish, maintain and grow a sales territory.
- The ability to successfully manage, monitor and direct a staff of Sales Arborists.
- Basic knowledge of budgeting and P & L work.
- Hands-on knowledge of tree, plant and lawn care.
- Major account management.
- The ability to prepare and present proposals.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills/listening skills.
- Arborist certification required.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience selling as a seasoned Sales Arborist.
We are a family-owned company that has been serving homeowners, businesses and communities in the tri-state area since 1964...
Today, Almstead has over 100 employees and a fleet of specialized trucks and equipment. Our main service lines include: tree pruning and removal, tree risk assessment, plant health care, lawn care (using organic or traditional programs), custom blend fertilization, soil care and analysis, disease and pest management, and professional consulting services.
New Rochelle, NY
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:51:24 PDT