Automotive Service Manager - Ford/Lincoln/Kia
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Automotive Service Manager for our Ford/Lincoln/Kia dealership to ensure that we continue to provide excellent customer service to our valued customers and increase profitability in the service department.
The Automotive Service Manager is responsible for running an efficient, productive, and profitable service department. The Service Manager will oversee the service and repair of vehicles, supervise and train employees, set and obtain sales and profit objectives, and build and maintain a loyal clientele
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
- Oversee service orders.
- Achieve required HRO, ELR, labor cost, efficiency and productivity standards
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Assists in diagnosing vehicle problems.
- Orders parts and tools as necessary.
- Oversee administration of warranty claims.
- Oversee training and supervising of service department employees.
- Work with upper management to make service department hiring and discipline decisions.
- Set schedules and assigns tasks to service department employees.
- Reinforce company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourage compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain good working relationship with the manufacturers.
- Attend required manager meetings
- Maintain effective employee relations
- Maintain service records
- Other duties may be assigned
Service Manager Qualifications:
- Ford and/or Kia experience preferred
- At least 3-5 year(s) automotive retail Service Consultant experience required
- Automotive Service Management experience preferred
- Reynolds & Reynolds DMS Knowledge preferred
- ASE Certification (C1) - preferred but not required
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve department goals
- Proven supervisory experience required.
- Excellent customer relations skills and professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid in-state driver's license with good driving record
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Continued training through the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement
For four generations, we have been a family owned business committed to serving all of your automotive needs whether it be sales, leasing, service, parts, body shop, internet, accessories, quick lube or just information. Bill Walsh Automotive Group has nine separate showrooms, seven mechanical and repair centers, seven parts departments, four reconditioning departments and over 250 employees located on seven campuses throughout LaSalle County.
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 07:35:43 PDT