Our Client is looking for a talented marketing professional to join our B2B organization. We are looking for an exceptional individual who enjoys being a thought leader and excels at analytics. We're looking for an energetic, career driven, passionate, do-it-all in-house marketing manager.
This person will be responsible for coordinating all marketing efforts, including direct mail, outdoor, trade show, social media and email campaigns. This person will manage relationships with multiple external vendors while working closely with our Vice President of Marketing and our in-house Graphic Designers. This person will also manage the design and deployment of sales and customer service support materials and will be a key liaison between marketing and the rest of the company.
- Manage multi-channel marketing campaigns intended to drive inbound calls for in-house phone sales team
- Help to build long term strategies for advancing analytical/data-driven marketing practices
- Maintain calendar of marketing activity and coordinate efforts of marketing team and vendors to ensure that deadlines are met
- Oversee social media efforts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more
- Analyze and optimize search campaigns from a variety of perspectives including keyword/ad copy CTR, conversion rates, seasonal/geographical trends, search queries, landing page, conversion funnel, quality score, competitors, distribution channel, etc. to achieve maximum ROI
- Fully understand AdWords & Bing paid search platforms, including keyword development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, quality score, negative keywords, enhanced campaigns, ad extensions, conversion rates, etc.
- Develop, manage and optimize website, including working with in-house design and development teams to execute landing page and website tests
- Perform ongoing budget and ROI reporting, providing insights and optimization recommendations
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., design, art, marketing, communications, etc.)
- 5+ years search/online B2B marketing experience with strong background in data manipulation
- Proven success with managing Search programs, coupled with the experience of devising innovative marketing strategies
- High intellectual curiosity, always wondering why/how/what if. You stay current on industry news and incorporate that insight into how you manage your online programs
- Exceptional Excel skills (e.g. Pivot tables, Vlookups, and chart building) are required
- Must be highly detail-oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
We are a business partner assisting our client in this search
New York, NY
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:06:56 PDT