Closet Factory is the premier closet company with the most diverse product line, and we are looking for an outgoing, fun-loving person who loves to talk to people. If you are ambitious, adventuresome, loves the excitement of working in different environments, this job is definitely for you.
Purpose of this Job:
Brand Ambassadors work part time in retail to engage consumers and provide them with information about Closet Factory products in select Costco stores in New Jersey. The most important part of a Brand Ambassador's job is to create a positive experience with the store and the consumers and assisting Closet Factory to achieve specific goals. They build awareness of the company brand, communicate the unique value of the product and encourage homeowners to get organized.
Main Accountabilities and Supporting Activities of Brand Ambassador
- Increase overall awareness and sales of Closet Factory products through in store and event demonstrations
- Conduct planned demonstrations in assigned retail stores to achieve specific goals
- Be a credible product and brand expert by educating consumers on the features and benefits of our products encouraging them to have an in-home consultation
- Maintain responsibility for all demonstration and other POP material
- Build and maintain strong relationships with store personnel
- Capture accurate consumer information and communicate per established guidelines
Individual Qualifications for Brand Ambassador
- High School or GED required
- 1 year experience in a public interfacing role
- Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus
- Highly organized with excellent verbal skills
Brand Ambassador Skills, Competencies, Requirements and Compensation
- Thursday through Sunday schedule
- Professional, outgoing demeanor with strong presentation skills
- Ability to be the Closet Factory representative, understand the products and uphold the integrity of the company at all times
- Self-motivated and be able to work well independently
- Must have valid drivers' license with good driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to stand on your feet up to six hours at a time
- Compensation: hourly pay plus Bonus incentives
If this sounds exciting, you might be the person we are looking for!
Closet Factory has become a leading closet company franchise in closet organizers with locations throughout the United States. This national network of closet companies and their people is dedicated to creating the best custom closet organizers possible, right down to the handles on the doors and drawers.
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 15:32:57 PDT