Field Service Technician
Job Title: Field Service Technician
Location: Grand Ledge, MI
Job Purpose: Perform the installation, commissioning and servicing of various types of industrial process equipment; predominately air pollution control equipment, chemical process systems, industrial air applications, and industrial process equipment.
• Serves as a key point of contact and coordination between the company and the customer to meet all requirements safely, efficiently and economically
• The field service technician will receive work assignments from Project Management personnel, travel to work site, make customer/site contact, perform service work as needed, generate reports as needed and return to office upon completion
• Takes initiative in problem solving and produces significant results
• Operates safely and effectively in an ever changing environment
• Promotes team-work to achieve project goals
• Obtains information/ resources and performs independently
• The following skills are desirable, any combination will be considered:
o Plumbing, pipefitting, welding (steel & plastic), lifting/rigging, high voltage power, controls power, industrial process controls, PLCs, control panel wiring, painting, print reading (ladder logic, P&ID, site layout, etc.), hot work, industrial metal ductwork, etc.
• This position is a Field Service Technician and travel is a requirement
• May be required to spend a great deal of time on his/her feet, climbing, stooping, turning, lifting up to 50 lb. and/or occasional work in inclement weather
• HS graduate (college, technical degree or equivalent education is preferred)
• 2 years minimum diagnostic and repair experience on large-scale industrial process systems
• Valid driver's license with a clean driving record; Chauffeur's license preferred
• Excellent written/verbal communicator; must communicate with internal and external customers
• Ability to write thorough reports detailing field work completed
• Complete paperwork in a timely, accurate and completed fashion
Pro-MEC Engineering is a rapidly growing manufacturing and industrial services provider. We provide quality, value-added solutions for a variety of commercial, institutional and industrial partners. Our goal is to provide quality field services to our OEM customers and on behalf of our partners.
Grand Ledge, MI
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 13:37:33 PDT