Senior Java Developer
Our client has an immediate need for a Sr Java Developer that will be part of a cross-functional Scrum team to implement and maintain end-to-end integrations using the SOA framework. Provide architectural and design support/direction for Java development teams as and when the need arises.
- Leverage expertise in enterprise integration patterns with SOA-based ESBs to develop or extend legacy system integration with the SOA framework
- Provide input into development and testing approaches to ensure a quality product.
- Participate in and guide code reviews
- Support the operation of a continuous integration environment, including development of automated test cases (unit and functional), build and release management support, and defect correction support
- Gain an overall understanding of the SOA infrastructure and how all the different components work together.
Experience and Skills
- Software development experience in Java.
- Knowledgeable in SOA, and service oriented concepts and experience developing ESB services
- Knowledge of Spring (IoC, AOP, JDBC) and Maven.
- Experience developing RESTful and SOAP-based Web Services is preferred
- Hands on SQL experience and in-depth understanding of database design and data structures.
- Knowledge of XML and XML Beans
- Strong understanding of concurrency programming, and threading issues.
- Familiarity with test driven development
- Familiarity with the Agile SCRUM process
About JPC Partners:
Founded in 2004, JPC Partners, LLC has established itself as a premier provider of top talent to employers throughout the East Coast from Start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
JPC offers full-service staffing, recruiting and talent acquisition consulting in technology, manufacturing, professional services, healthcare, financial services, pharmaceutical, and market research industries (to name a few). Our solutions for employers and job seekers consist of contract staffing, consulting, temporary and direct hire recruiting services.
Learn more about how we can help you, view the rest of our job opportunities, or connect with us!
Careers Page - www.jpcpartners.com
Twitter - Follow @JPCpartners
LinkedIn Company Page - http://bit.ly/1now1ld
King of Prussia, PA
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 15:47:31 PDT