Entry-Level Marketing Account Coordinator
eLead Resources, Inc is Promotional Product and Brand Development agency hiring an Entry Level Marketing Account Coordinator. Responsibilities will include assisting Account Manager with quoting orders, providing product information, updating clients and data entry. The location is the Loop neighborhood of Chicago, no travel required.
Qualifications of the Entry Level Marketing Account Coordinator:
- Educational background in Marketing and Advertising
- Adobe CSS skills, including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Office 365 skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems and be resourceful under pressure.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Job requires working with others, and alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
eLead Resources, Inc. is one of the nation's leading providers of promotional marketing products and brand consulting. Our mission is to partner and fully engage with each client to help them save money, maximize budgets and achieve a new level of marketing effectiveness through promotional products.
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 10:54:49 PDT