Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Technician
Holt of California is seeking a qualified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Technician to repair, recondition, service and maintain Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems (both static and flywheel) as well as other power system's equipment in a field environment.
Essential Abilities and Responsibilities
• Perform all levels of maintenance on UPS and other power systems equipment including, but not limited to inspection PM's, battery tests and replacements, load banks, capacitor and fan replacements.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment malfunctions and failures.
• Make repairs and recondition as necessary power systems equipment.
• Prepare service reports and other custom checklists in the course of repair, maintenance, recondition and troubleshooting of power systems equipment.
• Plan and control the cost of service work.
• Maintain company owned equipment; keep in good, clean and orderly condition.
• Work safely at all times, adhering to all applicable local, state, and federal regulations and comply with all company policies, procedures and standards.
• Communicate with customers as needed to make warranty, service/repair, maintenance and other recommendations upholding Holt of California's high standards of superior customer satisfaction.
• Work overtime as needed.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience or military experience in power systems, battery technologies, and/or electronic repair.
• UPS OEM factory training or experience in Liebert/Emerson, APC, Toshiba, Mitsubishi, MGE, Eaton and or Powerware is a plus.
Holt of California and The CAT Rental Store are committed to providing quality service, products, parts, rentals and sales of Caterpillar products and other complimentary industrial equipment. One of approximately 50 Caterpillar dealerships in North America, Holt has five divisions to serve a wide-range of industries - Earthmoving, Power Generation, Agriculture, Material Handling, and The Cat Rental Store.
Holt of California employs over 700 employees in the Northern Central California area. Holt strives to provide its employees with great benefits and competitive wages. Over 20% of current employees have more than 10 years of service with the company!
West Sacramento, CA
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 15:37:26 PDT