Construction Management Full-Time Faculty
The Science, Engineering and Technology Division is seeking an outstanding faculty member to teach construction management courses, develop curriculum, engage and advise students and manage the construction management program. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to teaching excellence that includes an ability to draw from experience in the construction industry, employ innovative teaching strategies, and integrate technology appropriately into their teaching. Preference may be given to applicants qualified to teach one or more CAD and/or engineering courses. Applicants must be willing to teach day and/or evening courses. Faculty duties include:
- Manage the construction management certificate and degree programs.
- Teach lecture and lab classes.
- Develop curriculum and participate in program and course assessment.
- Coordinate and support adjunct faculty.
- Advise students.
- Participate in division and general college activities.