Information Systems Security Officer
IBSS is looking for an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) with hands-on technical experience in the operation, maintenance and security configuration of technologies noted below. The right candidate shall know and follow all applicable Policies and Procedures, Federal regulations and rulings, including OMB, DOJ, OJP, NIST Special Publications and FIPS documents.
• Wide Area Network Technologies
• Cloud Technologies and Security
• Mobile Technologies and Security
• Local Area Network Technologies
• Wireless Network Technologies
• Microsoft Operating Systems
• Solaris/Unix/Linux Operating Systems
• Oracle Databases
• MS Databases
• Database Security
• Web Applications and Web Application Security
• Middleware Technologies
• Extensive security operations expertise, including security mechanisms such as firewalls, intrusion detection, log management, event and malicious code analysis
• Virtualization Technology
• Middleware, system interface, and system integration security experience
• IT Security Auditing, Web Application Security Testing and Pen-Testing
• IT Network and Host Forensics
• Incident Response and Malicious Code Analysis
• IT Security Architecture
• Disaster Recovery Planning and Management
• Risk/Compliance according to NIST, FISMA, FISCAM, FedRAMP and OMB guidelines
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in an STEM discipline, not less than five (5) years IT experience, CISSP, and not less than three (3) years of experience performing IT Security ISSO duties, continuous monitoring as well as assisting in the testing, assessing, and documenting government IT systems for Certification and Accreditation according to NIST Special Publication 800-53a.The right candidate will have extensive experience with the following technologies:
• Cyber Security Assessment and Management (CSAM)
• Tenable Security Center / Nessus
• McAfee Network and Host Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
• Symantec Endpoint Protection
• McAfee Antivirus
• Trustwave Web Application Firewall (WAF)
• SourceFire Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
• Palo Alto Firewall
• Gigamon port tap
• Fortigate Unified Threat Management (UTM)
• Cisco ASA & Firewall Service Module
• Cisco NAC ISE
• Cisco Tacas
• Fireye Technologies
• Tivoli Endpoint Manager
• Cenzic Hailstorm
• Burpe Suite
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Technologies
CAP, SSCP, etc. and/or GIAC - GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, GCED, GSNA, GSIP, GCFA, GCFE, etc. certifications are a plus.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, matching 401 (k) plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options. IBSS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please submit requests for additional information and qualified resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Business Sales and Services (IBSS) is a Small Disadvantaged Woman-Owned business focused on Information Security. IBSS, founded in 1992, provides IT Services and Solutions to federal and commercial clients.
Our solutions increase clients effectiveness, strategies, and systems. We focus on the following Technology and Engineering Services: Enterprise Architecture, Network Design & Operations, Wireless, Virtualization (VDI), System Administration,
Unified Communications, Cloud Migration and IT Service Management. In the Cybersecurity arena, we offer services to our clients that prevent vulnerabilities and protect from intrusions: Security Architecture and Engineering, Identity, Credential & Access Management, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Incident Response, Security Assessment & Auditing, Forensics, Penetration Testing and Security Operations Center.
IBSS has earned an excellent reputation in the federal and private sectors for its leadership. IBSS maintains a strong prime contractor presence in the Department of Commerce, Department of Defense, and Department of Justice. Additionally, IBSS has teaming relationships and partnerships with a variety of industry leaders that allow us the flexibility to offer our clients the best solution for their needs.
Silver Spring, MD
Thu, 24 Aug 2017 06:42:45 PDT