Zeus Associates is recruiting for a Construction Manager / Resident Engineer for a LIRR Station in Nassau County. This is a immediate need.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in managing design and construction of major transit projects
- Experience in managing work scope, budgets, and schedules
- Strong ability to work within a paperless environment (project documentation will be maintained and stored electronically as per LIRR Records Management procedure
- Knowledge of construction when working in proximity to LIRR operations
- Knowledge of railroad operations
- Knowledge of Project Management scheduling and estimating
- Knowledge of railroad engineering specifications and standards.
- Knowledge of Federal Railroad Administration Roadway Worker Safety Regulation and Industry Safety Standards (i.e. OSHA)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Professional Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Project Management skills is a Plus
- Strong technical and project coordination skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Valid NYS Driver's License
- Bachelors Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License in the State of NY
- Certified PMP (Project Management Professional) or CCM (Certified Construction Manager) designation is a plus
The Engineering and Architectural company has been around for a long time and the employees rates the company as a great place to work.
Salary: Depends on Experience
Zeus Associates is a certified women owned recruiting and staffing firm specializing in providing Top Quality Professionals to fortune 500 companies in the Financial, Insurance, Engineering, Aerospace and Health care sectors. Zeus Associates place full-time (direct hire), consultants, temp-to-hire and temps staff members.
Zeus Associates is based out of NYC and Long Island with satellite offices in the New York metropolitan area.
New York, NY
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 14:49:18 PDT