Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineering, Testing and Maintenance firm actively searching to fill a position. Candidates need to be familiar with / have experience with testing and maintenance of electrical apparatus and systems from 480 V to 345 KV.
Testing and maintenance would be performed on (but not limited to); relays, transformers, LTCs, switchgear, OCBs, SF6 breakers, MV disconnects, MV circuit breakers, LV circuit breakers (including retrofits), etc. Testing equipment used will be insulation resistance, TTR, power factor, relay, time travel, secondary injection, hi pot, primary / secondary current injection, etc.
Job specific and classroom safety training will be provided.
- Efficient use of hand tools and power tools required.
- Scheduled maintenance and commissioning outages would often require overtime, off hours, overnight travel in hotels, etc.
- Candidate needs to be a team player with good communication skills.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Safety must be adhered to at all times.
- Ability to pass fitness for duty testing on a continual basis.
- Looking for Experienced Field Service Engineers but will concider Entry Level Field Service Technicians. 2 4 year electrical degree or commensurate experience.
Power Engineering and Maintenance Services. IETS has been serving customers throughout the northeast since 1997. Our Field Service Engineers average in excess of 20 years of experience in the power transformer, substation and electrical services industry performing testing and maintenance, repairs, installations, acceptability commissioning, project management, and engineering design. Combined with our information and proficiency on all manufacturers' equipment, IETS can provide the personnel, methods, and equipment to meet the most demanding customer requirements in an efficient and high-quality manner.
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 05:18:30 PDT