Health Sciences Clinical Professor - Open ranks
Open September 15th, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
The Department of Radiological Sciences anticipates openings for full-time professorial position for a clinician with expertise in any of the following subspecialties:
• Breast Imaging
• Abdominal Radiology
• Cardiovascular and Thoracic Radiology
• Musculoskeletal Radiology
• Nuclear Medicine/Molecular Imaging
• Pediatric Radiology
• Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Training in a fellowship program is highly desirable (preferably an accredited program in CAQ sub-specialties). Position includes clinical service, participation in research programs and teaching of medical students and residents. Academic appointment rank (Assistant, Associate or full Professor) and will be recommended based on training and experience. Candidates must be American Board of Radiology board certified or eligible and eligible for a California medical license.
Application Procedure - Submit your online application and complete curriculum vitae, and 3 or more references by logging in to UC Irvine's RECRUIT System, located at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04282
Please complete your application by also submitting a statement on previous and/or past contributions to diversity, equity and inclusion.
For further information pertaining to this recruitment please contact:
Hiroshi Yoshioka, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor and Executive Vice Chair
Department of Radiological Sciences
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
101 City Drive South, Route 140
Orange, CA 92868-3298
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now