Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Cross Media, LLC is an innovative provider of mortgage-lending marketing tools and technology services. Its products and services help mortgage banks, community banks, mortgage brokers and credit unions connect to their customers, communicate more efficiently, and more effectively manage their relationships in a highly regulated environment. We are looking for great people who are passionate who want to help us redefine mortgage lending through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun, It's a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best.
Cross Media is seeking a passionate test engineer who will be an exceptional addition to our Technology team. As a QA engineer at Cross Media, you will help improve the user experiences for Unify Mobile and Desktop applications. The right person for this role must be able to create and execute test cases and collaborate directly with the developers, and technical program manager to ensure quick, effective communication of issues and test results. This is a unique opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the QA process and culture, as well as the products we release. If you are someone who is passionate towards building a great customer experience and deliver a quality product for our viewers, then this is a great role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design test plans and create test cases for exciting new features being introduced
• Partner with developers to help validate website and mobile app features
• Partner with multiple teams to arrive at End to End test scenarios and help execute them to ensure product release and new customer onboarding readiness, Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences
Skill and Knowledge
• Relevant experience (Min. of 3 years) in testing Web/Mobile with tools to support testing for iOS/Android/Web/Mobile Web
• Strong organizational skills and ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously
• Knowledge of QA methodology and test/defect management tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
• Relevant experience in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Nice to Haves
• Programming skills in any Object oriented language
• Experience in any mobile (iOS and Android) and web test automation tools/frameworks
Cross Media, LLC is an innovative provider of mortgage-lending marketing tools and technology services that help mortgage banks, community banks, mortgage brokers and credit unions connect to their customers, communicate more efficiently, and more effectively manage their relationships in a highly regulated environment. Our flagship product is Unify and information regarding it can be found at www.UnifyCRM.com.
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 19:50:44 PDT