Enterprise Dialysis Operation Mgr/UKHC
The University of Kentucky HealthCare Enterprise (UKHC) is seeking an Enterprise Dialysis Operations Manager. This position will hold responsibility for ensuring consistency of acute dialysis standards across UKHC. Duties include, but are not limited to: serving as the central point of clinical expertise for the Nephrology Program; establishing clinical standards, policies, and procedures; providing resource management; and leading educational and developmental opportunities for staff.
Enterprise Dialysis Operation Mgr/UKHC
Enterprise Dialysis Operations Manager
H3005: ACUTE DIALYSIS
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
The physical requirements of this position include: communicating effectively; building positive working relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds; abiding by University and UKHC guidelines; maintaining confidentiality; prioritizing and managing work effectively; providing exceptional customer service; performing work in a sedentary position; reporting to meetings at different locations both on campus on off campus; and interacting with individuals from various levels throughout the University and the Enterprise.
Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 5:00pm; 24/7 on call responsibility.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in MS Windows, Excel, and general computer usage.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Nephrology Nursing experience. Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) and dialysis management experience. BSN required.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please describe your experience as it relates to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter