IT Asset Management Analyst I/UKHC
UK HealthCare Information Technology Services has posted Asset Management Analyst I role. This role will be held accountable for establishing strong credibility & collaboration with our physicians, customers, department leadership, affiliated organizations, and all I.T. staff members. This is a highly matrixed organization which requires excellent interpersonal skills, persuasion and influencing skills, ability to participate in large multi-disciplinary teams with significant amount of varied work assignments. The successful Asset Management Analyst I is responsible for IT asset tracking and inventory; warehouse stocking and inventory control; managing surplus; shipping and receiving. Additional responsibilities include adherence to the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations; and adherence to departmental goals, policies, and procedures. UK HealthCare is a comprehensive healthcare system consisting of the medical, nursing, health sciences, public health, dental and pharmacy patient care activities of the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY, and in several off-site locations. UK HealthCare is expanding through the construction of a new hospital and potential future acquisitions. All UK HealthCare employees commit to providing excellent service and promoting a positive image while adhering to UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations and Standards which include being: customer centered, service focused, quality driven, resource wise, and growth oriented. ITIL v.3 or 2011 Foundation. Certification is required within one year of hire date. Please apply for any and all positions you feel qualified, if you do not apply for a specific position you cannot be considered for the position.
IT Asset Management Analyst I/UKHC
IT Asset Management Analyst I
H3997:EVPHA Information Technology
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Certification ITIL or 2011 Foundation. Certification is required within one year of hire date
May require lifting, pushing or pulling of objects up to 50 pounds.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Asset Management; Purchasing processes; Vendor Management; Familiarity with computing devices including workstations, laptops, mobile devices, printers, telephones, etc.; excellent customer service, critical-thinking skills, judgment, detail-oriented, and listening skills; strong written and verbal communications skills; and the ability to work independently and as a team.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Bachelor's Degree and prior experience in IT Asset Management preferred.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * This position requires you to obtain ITIL v.3 or 2011 Foundation, are you aware of this requirement?
- * Please indicate the number of years of paid work experience you have in the area of IT Asset Management.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years
- * In your paid work experience in IT Asset Management, please indicate the largest number of assets you were responsible for.
- Less than 100
- More than 100, up through 1000
- More than 1000, up through 3000
- More than 3000, up through 5000
- More than 5000
- * Please indicate the number of years of paid work experience you have in information technology in a healthcare environment (i.e. hospital, ambulatory, medical insurance or billing, etc.).
- More than 0, through 1 year
- More than 1 year, through 3 years
- More than 3 years, through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Please describe how your work experience directly relates to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter