CTAC CATS Project Operations Mgr/UKHC
The Comprehensive Assessment and Training Services Project (CATS) Project Operations Manager will provide operations management for the CATS Project, as well as clinical and community consultation services. This clinician will work closely with the Executive Director and Associate Director to achieve program goals and will work collaboratively with all clinical supervisors and team leaders to facilitate a healthy, productive workplace.
This position will primarily provide team leadership including selection of cases, management of meeting of fiscal goals, and managing clinic workload. This position will also work as a direct liaison with community-based services and manage intake processes.
IEBC (Internal Employee Being Considered)
CTAC CATS Project Operations Mgr/UKHC
CATS Operations Manager
7H801:Center for Trauma and Children
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
LCSW with licensure in the state of KY
On occasion, may lift objects up to 50 lbs. Sitting for extended periods of time at a computer. Adjusting furniture in treatment rooms for client comfort
Monday-Friday 8a-5p. Other days/times as needed by the department.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- * Do you currently possess a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or are eligible to obtain one by date of hire?
- * Please choose the answer that best describes your amount of paid employment experience in program management and/or administration.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Describe a team you've led, and what your responsibilities were as a team leader.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please select the response that best represents your years of paid, employment experience providing consultation services in child welfare.
- More than 0, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years, up through 10 years
- More than 10 years
- Cover Letter