Job Number: 76319
The Department of Surgery is seeking an Administrative Associate (AA) to provide general administrative support in and for the Goodman Surgical Education Center (GSEC). The AA will assist the Operations Manager with day-to-day operations of the GSEC which includes but is not limited to: GSEC Operations
- Taking meeting notes maintaining meeting action item list, sending out meeting notes and action items to members of the meeting.
- Order office supplies for Goodman Surgical Education Center.
- Organize catering for all events at the Goodman Surgical Education Center, Li Ka Shing Center, ILC.
- Maintaining equipment inventory and monitor supply usage (both within the GSEC and Grant storage room).
- Act as resource for mailing procedures (Federal Express, UPS, etc.)
- Maintain and administrate Goodman Badge Access. Consult with Operations Manager prior to granting badge access.
- Prepare, process, and follow-up on University requisitions and request using Oracle iProcurement, and IOU for the Goodman Surgical Education Center. Input expenses into SmartSheets Database.
- Maintain Smartsheets database which includes our Yearly Curriculum Schedule.
- Provide backup to Operations Manager as needed.
- Assist with submission of projects to the IRB, data collection, and organization of weekly research meetings.
- Assist with data collection, organization, and submission of research projects to the IRB for the Goodman Director, Curriculum Director, Research Director and Education Fellows. Curriculum
- Send weely curriculum reminders to Faculty and their A.A's to confirm their teaching day.
- Send weekly General Surgery Course reminders to faculty, admins & residents every Friday.
- Each new academic year, the GSEC AA must send out invitations to Faculty to teach Core Course and Surgical Skills. Must keep track of invititations in Smartsheets.
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure specific residents/PGY levels are aware of upcoming courses and that they have completed pre-reqs to take the course.
- Work with GS residency to keep track of Resident Certificates in Excel Database. Surgical Skills
- Setting-up and cleaning-up equipment necessary for surgical skills curriculum modules.
- Taking attendance and maintain database of learner attendance.
- Input learner feedback into Qualtrix Survey Database.
- Preparing, setting-up and cleaning-up equipment necessary for surgical skills curriculum modules.
- Preparing, setting-up and cleaning up equipment necessary for Medical Student Trauma Simulations. interCEPT
- Maintain & replenish needed supplies on the interCEPT cart.
- Support team during once a month interCEPT simulation Scenarios.
- Attend weekly interCEPT meetings.
- Keep track of interCEPT purchases in smartsheets. FES & FLS Proctor
- Must complete proctor training to be a certified Sages proctor.
- Proctor written and hands on exams for Surgery Residents.
- Arranging conference room areas for meetings and scheduled events.
- Provide on-site support for meetings and events as necessary.
Location: School of Medicine
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.