Project Manager - Event Marketing
The Event Marketing Project Manager will handle experiential marketing events for our clients from the concept phase, event execution, final reporting, and measurement. You will connect the big picture goals to flawless execution of one-of-a-kind experiential marketing events. You will manage vendors, on-site execution, project planning, and problem solve if things don't go as planned.
The Day to Day
• Collaborate with Strategy and Creative to ensure all creative content and agency solutions address the business need
• Execute the event strategy through management of operations and logistics
• Manage end-to-end programs including vendor contracts, venue relationships, payment schedules, and project workflow
• On site program execution including training, troubleshooting and reporting
• Track, measure and evaluate performance of programs and make recommendations for fiscal and/or process improvement
• Production of detailed operational plans including servicing and delivery schedules, load in and strike schedules, accessibility, on-site communications, weather preparedness and contingency planning
• Manages weekly status reports and schedules and maintains lists of action items to ensure smooth and timely delivery of projects and associated deliverables
• Leading or overseeing the hiring, training and managing of all field staff
Here's What You Should Bring:
• Initiative: You are resourceful, proactive and entrepreneurial. If there's a way, you'll find it, without being prodded.
• Tenacity: You are driven and are a relentless go-getter. Giving up is never an option for you.
• Integrity: If you say you'll do something, you do, even if it means making small personal sacrifices on occasion.
• Confidence: You believe anything is possible and you are confident you can turn ideas into action. Fearless is your middle name.
• Likeability: You're a wooer and can relate to anyone, even executive level customers and partners. You interact exceedingly well with people from all walks of life.
• Trustworthy: You understand that privacy and confidentiality are essential to building trust with others. You are known for your discretion.
• Communication Skills: You pride yourself on your ability to communicate effectively, succinctly and promptly. You know that being a good listener is the first step to being a good communicator.
• Responsibility: You take ownership for your actions. You believe you should be the solution to the problem and never the problem itself.
• Experience: Bachelor's degree. You have 2 to 4+ years business work experience with at least 3 years of agency production experience. You have a proven track record of success.
Tara Wilson Agency (TW Agency) is a nationally recognized experiential agency and is committed to providing creative, authentic and immersive activations for enterprise clients. As the premier experiential partner for business organizations nationwide, TW Agency is known for employing the brightest and boldest. The team is made up of innovators, creators, competitors, dreamers and doers. We are known for being friendly, thoughtful, positive, witty and confident. Above all else, we are... Fierce Enough To Handle It.
For additional information, visit www.TaraWilsonAgency.com. You can also learn more about us by checking out our Instagram feed or connecting with us on LinkedIn.
Fort Worth, TX
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 13:12:56 PDT