RN/Case Manager - Columbus
Altimate Care is seeing a RN/Case Manager in Columbus to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients as well as Case Management responsibilities.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing, preferably home healthcare
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Altimate Care has 5 locations and servicing 44 counties throughout the state of Ohio. Specializing in geriatric and pediatric care and high tech nursing.
We offer competitive salary, hourly rates for our employees. Full benefit package available after 90 days. Vacation, performance bonuses and raises for qualified candidates. Free CPR/First Aide training available.
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 09:39:38 PDT