Estimator and Project Manager
Seeking Estimator and Project Managers positions with Construction Industry Experience for Fast Growth Firm open in the following markets Suwanee, GA; Charlotte, NC; & Tampa, FL.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Environmental Holdings Group (EHG), a multi-branch dynamic TBJ "FAST 50" company that is an industry trendsetter with accolades that include ENR's (Engineering News Record) Top 600 Specialty Contractors list and Inc. 500/5000 list.
EHG is the premiere provider of demolition and environmental hazard remediation services for some of the nation's leading firms, institutions, and government agencies. The firm currently has four branches in the SE USA and 100+ employees with aggressive growth plans for the future.
EHG provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
EHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
• Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work and resources required to successfully complete project.
• Prepare complete estimate for selected project with detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, takeoff information, contracting, and the like.
• Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, consultants, architects, other contractors, etc.
• Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of onsite administrative staff in accounting, purchasing, etc.).
• Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
• Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
"Excellence in Environmental and Demolition Services"
Environmental Holdings Group (EHG), the premiere provider of demolition and environmental hazard remediation services for some of the nation's leading firms, institutions, and government agencies is seeking an Estimator/Project manger with Construction Industry Experience.
Exciting opportunity to join a multi-branch dynamic TBJ "Fast 50" company that is an industry trendsetter with accolades that include ENR's (engineering new record) Top 600 Speciality Contractors list and Inc. 500/5000 list.
Wed, 30 Aug 2017 07:46:54 PDT