Ecommerce Specialist - Web Data Entry
We are seeking a full OR part-time Ecommerce Specialist who will mainly be tasked with updating existing products and adding new products to our website. The Ecommerce Specialist position offers many challenges. Great success at these initial tasks will lead to more responsibilities. We are a very adaptable company and expect our employees to be too.
Duties (Including, but not limited to):
- Gathering and utilizing data from various sources to update existing products and to add new products to our website.
- Using Microsoft Excel to compile and examine data.
- Expanding on and writing detailed and clear product descriptions when necessary.
- Performing quality assurance on all products new and old.
- Updating our database with detailed product attributes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extremely proficient at all Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
- Basic HTML knowledge is required.
- Very detail oriented.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- 50+ WPM minimum required, 75+ WPM preferred.
- Excellent time management.
Bonus Skills (not required):
- Purchasing/Buying experience
- Marketing and promotions
- Police or military experience
- Health Insurance with some employer contribution (full-time only)
- Vision/Dental/Chiropractic Insurance (full-time only)
- 401K (full-time only)
- Discounts on Large Brands
- One week paid vacation (after the first year of employment)
- Three paid sick days
LA Police Gear is one of the largest online retailers of military, police, and tactical apparel and gear. We have a reputation for low prices, fast shipping, and great customer service. Our operation is very lean and employees are expected to work extremely hard and efficiently. We currently have two retail stores, with plans to open more.
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:50:10 PDT