Senior Digital Content Marketer or Digital Content Marketing Manager
Remember that teacher in school who said, "Read through the entire test before you begin."? And, if you were one of those students, like me, who thought, "Whatevs - I am starting!", only to find that the students who did read through the entire test found on the last page, "If you have not marked anything on this test, sit quietly until the end of class because you just received an A!"
Well, this posting is sort of like that. Read through the entire post because application instructions are at the end. And, have fun!
Compensation is DOE. We just want the right person with the right skillset to ensure our success. It is OK if you are not local, but you must (a) reside in the United States and (b) be willing to relocate to Sacramento, CA, home of the once-great, but now painfully mediocre Sacramento Kings. Fear not, however, as we have a AAA SF Giants team, the Sacramento Rivercats, and they are really good.
We are seeking a bad-ass; the guy or girl who can just straight up get it done and knows no boundaries.
You will be part of something special... very special. We have created the best-in-class system for our $12B industry, and we are a small(ish) company. Our company will double in size in only 6 months and again 6 months after that.
About Valley Healthcare
Valley Healthcare is an innovative provider of contingent clinical staffing services - Allied Travel, Travel Nursing, and Rapid Response. We recruit and clinicians nationwide and the hospitals and patients we serve are all across the country. Our offices are located in a swanky suite in Sacramento, CA and you will find us to have a super cool vibe and people who care about your and the Team's happiness and success. We only hire ideal Team players who have good ideas and subscribe to Humble, Hungry, and Smart .
As we've grown, we've build some incredible tools to help us be extraordinarily efficient and recruit better than anyone in our space. We have built a world-class engine, but need top-grade fuel to whirl her around the track faster than anyone else. This is where you come in.
We need a variety of help in marketing services that include ad campaign creation/management, SEO management, PPC/LeadGen/Job marketing, social media marketing, email marketing and content creation. We're looking for someone to make our Team even better by bringing high level expertise in these areas into our Team.
What We're Looking For
- Ability to come up with unique creative concepts that get attention and will help our clients grow their business
- Experience working with creative marketing Teams
- Can handle task switching several times a week and still get things done
- Considers themselves a driven individual
- Great ability to manage client expectations and motivate Team members.
- Experience with creating and managing successful SEO, PPC, SMM, Email and Ad campaigns
- Ability help set budgets, track KPIs and make recommendations for improvements
- Ability to create a cogent and reliable marketing plan, not shoot a shot-from-the-hip, spastic one that won't be a reliable revenue predictor
- Someone that can coordinate marketing efforts across our soon-to-be multidisciplinary marketing Team
- Genuine enthusiasm in life and work
- If you are a negative-nelly, please stop reading and search for our nearby competitors... you'll be a better fit there
- Also, you will be solely focused on our company's success, meaning, we do not support or permit freelance work as an employee of Valley
Here are some of the types of things you need to show up with:
- Advanced understanding of HTML/CSS and Wordpress
- If you know PHP, you'll be considered above others
- Familiarity with Salesforce / Force.com
- Familiarity with marketing campaign products like Pardot (HUGE plus)
- Ability to understand pull appropriate data from ad management and analytics tools.
- Ability to work with social platforms and marketing automation tools
- Proficiency with standard office application - docs, spreadsheets, email and standard computer usage.
- At least 1-year experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Experience or understanding of the staffing/recruiting industry
- Ability to explain your craft to other members of the Team
Typical Day to Day
- Working on ongoing lead gen site creation and SEO
- Creating or using assets for compelling campaigns
- Collaboration and Team working environment to solve problems
- Coming up with creative campaigns for internal and client usage
- Ongoing communication with our internal Team and CEO
- Delivering and completing daily assigned, technical tasks
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- No cost healthcare benefits (including medical, dental, and vision) for you
- Paid time off and flexible vacation schedule.
- Open, collaborative, respectful work environment.
- Amazing Team to work with and learn from.
- Regular core hours with our Team.
- Ability to build a great portfolio.
How to Apply
We are very selective at Valley. And we want you to be selective, too. Our hiring process is comprehensive and starts with an application here. Then, we will follow with a DISC assessment, an in-person discussion surrounding The Ideal Team Player.
Ideally, you will include some online collateral (websites, marketing, anything that shows you are technically the right person).
We are more than just recruiters. We match your perfect balance of lifestyle and income to ensure your travel assignment is not just a job, but a gateway to adventure.
Whether you want to help crush grapes in Napa, ski and snowboard in Tahoe, golf in Palm Springs, learn to cook at the Culinary Academy, SCUBA dive for lobsters in Catalina or relax on Laguna Beach, we help create a long term plan that blends adventure, income, and lifestyle.
Our mission is to be an innovative provider of clinical staffing services, intuitively subscribing to our noble cause of placing others above self. Since our renaissance in 2014, our Team creates cultural inertia that makes our noble cause easy to support by trusting each other, embracing conflict, being committed, being accountable, and giving undistracted attention to results.
Our vision is to genuinely and intuitively use Teamwork to solve problems for others and be the first thought when everyone we know thinks of Team. And, through Teamwork, to deliver healthcare staffing solutions that serve our customers, the invaluable nurses we serve, and ultimately the patients who rightfully deserve the best care.
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:42:19 PDT