Automotive - Internet Sales Manager (Temecula, CA)
Automotive - Internet Sales & Leasing Manager
We need a HUNGRY, TALENTED Internet Sales Performer! We need someone who is DEDICATED, DETAILED, and PASSIONATE!
Job Location: Temecula, CA
Join a winning team in sales, customer service, and going above and beyond in meeting our customer's needs. Are you looking for an exciting, professional and friendly career? Check out Temecula Nissan in Temecula, CA., is looking for qualified people to join our team. Our ability to perform at such a high level is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals, and we're looking for more great people to join our team.
If you are looking for a career that will allow you the opportunity to...
* Create results and accomplish goals
* Take action
* Make decisions
* Connect with new people
* Persuade with confidence
* Handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
Then let's put your career in the fast lane... Temecula Nissan recognizes the strengths of our associates and rewards associates that can anticipate and exceed our customer's needs. We offer unlimited earning potential, with an extremely generous compensation program in addition to industry leading benefits package.
Top performers deserve top pay - If You have the Drive, We have the Vehicle.
Job Summary -
- Internet Sales Managers follow up with customers indicating purchasing interest through our website.
- Internet Sales Managers follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail.
- Support online customers by setting appointments.
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options.
- Commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of dealership vehicles and technology.
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features.
- Complete quotes and explain financing options.
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads.
- Possess and use highly honed and developed phone communications and internet skills and abilities to make daily outbound sales calls and send daily outbound emails and set daily appointments.
- Conduct business to business contacts weekly to create and promote area business contacts and create, generate, and execute bulk emails to set daily and weekly appointments.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience.
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, retail sales, and prior automotive sales.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; Computer software and internet proficiency.
- Competitive attitude and a passion for customer service desired.
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Must hold a valid U.S. driver's license.
- Willing and able to submit to a background check and drug testing.
- Must be familiar with various dealership operating systems and contact relation management systems (DealerSocket) and be able to process a sales transaction from beginning to end.
Do you speak Spanish or are you Bilingual definitely a plus!
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions -
* Normal office environment
* Prolonged periods of personal computer usage and data entry
* Ability to operate an automobile
* Exposure to inclement weather
Required Education -
* High school graduate or equivalent
At Temecula Nissan you'll find unlimited income potential, paid time off, training, longevity bonuses, health, dental, life, and disability insurance, employee vehicle purchase program and fantastic advancement opportunities.
Put your Career in the Fast Lane join Temecula Nissan today a member of the Pedder Automotive Group of Families. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
APPLY IN PERSON (Monday thru Friday) (BETWEEN 9:00AM - 5:00 PM)
NO PHONE CALL'S - See Internet Sales Director (Aleksa Davis)
41895 Motor Car Pkwy. Temecula, CA 92591 - Immediate Positions Only!!
This job requires "people" skills and a genuine desire to service the client. A positive attitude and willingness to be a team member are essential to this position. Temecula Nissan is on the hunt for Top Dog type talent! We're looking for someone who isn't satisfied unless they are making at least $100k a year.
We will pay the right individuals on the scale that the talent we're looking for requires. We have put together a very aggressive pay plan because we know that sales is the lifeblood of our business. We have a training program from some of the top performers in the industry. We have invested in the best systems in customer management and ongoing sales training.
All inquiries well be confidential.
If you're ok with making less the $100k a year, save us all the time and don't apply.
If you are driven and want to start a career that is rewarding, with plenty of opportunity for advancement into a management position within Temecula Nissan or The Pedder Automotive Group then this is the job for you.
If you're serious about your career, then rest assured you've come to the right place. At Temecula Nissan a Pedder Automotive Group family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; or just hiring an employee for the job; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with the Pedder Automotive Group.
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 13:08:31 PDT