IT Project Manager
ELYON International, Inc. is a NW Based full-service information technology and business solutions provider to both government and Fortune 500 companies. Due to rapid growth and success, we are currently looking to add seasoned and proven technology leaders to our Seattle, Portland, St. Louis, Southern California and South Carolina locations. Qualified candidates will be savvy in both technology and business environments. You will strive for excellence and take pride of ownership in you work.
ELYON is seeking thought leaders and visionaries who will provide best practice consulting services and excellence in customer service. In exchange for your commitment you will be rewarded with a local management team that believes in a life work balance, promotes telecommuting and offers salary and benefits packages that are above industry averages.
***MUST BE US Citizen***** No C2C or third party recruiting agencies******
- Strong PM knowledgeable and experience
Manage execution of minor projects within the Application Integration (AI) service, including managing service change requests. Will also work with a Senior Project Manager on major multi-phase projects. Responsibilities include:
• Developing and maintaining schedules
• Resource capacity planning and resource assignment
• Working with customers and AI team to gather requirements
• Working with AI team to ensure milestones are completed on time and within budget/estimate
- Works to plan and manage the implementation of major project initiatives
- Works with IT and Business areas to ensure proper resources are in place to provide effective and quality installation and support
- Facilitate necessary internal and external meetings and prepare necessary status reports to ensure project tasks are being completed in a timely fashion
- Prepares, maintains and submits management reports to include EVMS.
- Develop productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Follows a project methodology to:
- Define the projects objectives, scope and resources
- Plan the tasks necessary to meet project objectives
- Coordinate with IT and business areas on the execution of tasks, communication of issues and reallocating resources as necessary
- At project completion ensure all tasks are completed and the project is sufficiently documented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively assess and manage multiple concurrent tasks of varying priority
- Influencing skills that leverage the motivations of others to accomplish individual and project team objectives
- Ability to foster good working relationships with others based on shared goals
- Effective situational assessment based on available information and developing situations
- Innovative thinking that leads to solutions to project-related issues that meet the needs of the agency, our members, and our stakeholders.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
PMP highly desirable
ITIL Certification highly desirable
Lean Six Sigma highly desirable
ELYON International - Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is ELYON International's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion, color, sex, disability, age, sexual preference, marital status, physical appearance, national origin, cultural differences, developmental disability, ancestry, arrest or conviction record, membership in the National Guard, State Defense Force, qualified Vietnam era veterans, special disabled veterans, recently separated veterans. All employees shall be treated equally with respect to, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotions, layoff recalls, training, transfers, training, and other benefits.
Qualified candidates can forward their resume and salary expectations to:
Joshua.sisco at Elyoninternational.com.
ELYON International is a premier management consulting firm with a diverse list of both government and commercial customers. ELYON International provides comprehensive management consulting, information technology, geospatial and professional support services that enable our customers to meet their goals and exceed performance objectives. Please visit our website at elyoninternational.com for more information.
St Louis, MO
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 10:08:05 PDT