Tekk Force is currently looking for Journeyman Electricians with commercial experience in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX and surrounding areas. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 4 years' experience, possess a TDLR Journeyman's License.
Journeyman Electricians must have knowledge of conduit bending, wire pulling, terminating electrical panels, reading blueprints and wiring schematics. Candidate must have experience working in a commercial environment. They must also have a current TDLR Journeyman's License.
Responsibilities of Journeyman Electricians
- Install new electrical systems and repair old ones
- Layout and assemble electrical system according to blueprints
- Manage preventive and regular maintenance on electrical systems
- Carryout the installation of cable trays and grounding work
- Cut and formed wires to fit into panel
- Manage wiring and conduit systems in a safe and orderly manner
- Troubleshoot issues with electrical systems as and when required
Requirements of Journeyman Electricians
- Electricians must have a minimum of 4 years work experience
- Must have knowledge of conduit bending, wire pulling, terminating electrical panels, reading blueprints and wiring schematics.
- Candidate must have experience working in a commercial environment.
- They must also have a current TDLR Journeyman's License.
- Pass a background check and drug screen.
- Possess a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver's license.
- Submit professional references to verify work history.
- Have basic hand tools and personal protective equipment.
Pay will be based on experience level ranging from $25.00 - $30.00/hr.
If you are interested, please apply and submit your resume for immediate consideration. If you prefer to speak with a recruiter, then please call us at 817-417-9800.
Tekk Force will pay you for referrals as well. If you know ANY qualified electricians looking for work - please have them call us! Please ask us for more information regarding our referral program.
Tekk Force LLC began as a local, Texas-based staffing company and has grown into a nationwide staffing service provider with an extensive database of candidates spanning the U.S. We specialize in staffing for the Alarm, Audio Visual, Electrical, Engineering, Information Technology, and Telecommunications fields, among other industries.
Sat, 19 Aug 2017 13:52:38 PDT