SAP Basis Administrator
- Application support: for NW 7.4 / NW 7.5 servers, working knowledge of system copy and transport management, spool, ALE/IDOC framework and job administration. The ability to maintain and improve administrative activities for SAP servers with JAVA, ABAP stacks and HANA platform
- Basis knowledge of BW object hierarchy and ETL layer. Work closely with BW team to troubleshoot ETL or query performance issues.
- Support SAP BPC, ECC and Business Warehouse Operational and Reporting solutions for multiple business units.
- Knowledge of SAP Fiori front-end infrastructure and support SAP Gateway communication server.
- Assist with planning, designing, managing and implementing SAP within a defined landscape. Ability to install new SAP application and maintain application patch level by applying SAP Notes and service packs to JAVA and ABAP stacks.
- Maintain HANA database, perform patch and service stack upgrades. Able to deploy and configure HANA instance. Monitor HANA performance to prevent potential system issues. Practical knowledge of HANA backups and system replication.
- Sound knowledge of STMS, CTS+, ChaRM and HANA transport layer.
- Practical knowledge of SolMan Service Desk, BPM, BPO, DVM, Incident Management, RCA and system monitoring.
- Adhere to the current BASIS policies and SAP best practices with process development and documentation.
- Experience in working with a diverse and integrated team consisting of system engineers, application developers and business analysts are required.
- Responsible for knowledge transfer and technical implementation of SAP ECC, BW, BPC and HANA systems.
- Responsible for immediate SAP production issues.
Skills & Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related area are required.
- 5 to 8 years of Security/BASIS Administration
- The ideal candidate will have participated in at least three full implementations of SAP NetWeaver 7.4 or later.
- Exposure to other facets of SAP, such as SAP AC / GRC, HANA/BPC/ECC/BW Security, Solution Manager 4.0 / 7.1, SAP BPC 10.1, S4/HANA, HCP and BI Platform experience a plus.
- Experience as a MS SQL 2008/2012 Database Administrator.
- Experience with HANA database administration
- Implementation and Administration experience with Java Stack and SAP Enterprise Portal.
- Working knowledge of Windows 2008 - 2012 (All Editions/Versions).
- Experience with Unix/Linux administration is a plus.
- Experience with designing and implementing Windows Failover Cluster (HA) and Disaster Recovery solutions for SAP landscape; and with SAN technology.
HCR Group places both direct hire personnel and consultants around the country.
New York, NY
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:29:04 PDT