O2 Fitness Mission:
We promise to provide a welcoming, motivating and clean environment with a professional and caring staff all helping you achieve real results.
O2 Fitness Core Values:
Welcoming Motivating Clean Professional Caring Helpful Fun
A General Manager provides leadership and management for the success of our company, the success their club, and the success of themselves. They are responsible for the overall production of their club in all departments including Member Experience, Membership Sales, Personal Training, Front Desk, Kids Club, and Housekeeping. They ensure a profitable and successful business by carrying out our company's mission and values while executing our systems within the O2 Fitness foundation. Candidates must have a passion for fitness and wellness, and a desire to assist others; helping them live a healthy lifestyle.
- Maintain an exemplary level of cleanliness and maintenance throughout the club.
- Ensure that the club passes and maintains all required inspections and certifications.
- Gain a complete knowledge of all club standards, services, programs and operations.
- Oversee risk management initiatives including; emergency response protocols and trainings, incident reporting and documentation, facility maintenance and signage, and legal contracts.
- Provide timely feedback and gratitude towards member suggestions and compliments to ensure delivery of an excellent member experience.
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members.
- Work with the management team to develop and review the short and long-term goals of O2 Fitness, as well as implement plans to achieve them.
- Drive revenue through daily leading and coaching of the Sales and PT teams.
- Work with the sales team to develop and review monthly goals and other sales initiatives.
- Lead, evaluate, and coach all team members to elicit their best performance, bolster their loyalty to O2 Fitness, empower them to accept responsibility for their department's success, and engender a high level of employee engagement.
- Accountable for complete staffing of all positions in the club including the training, coaching, disciplining, completion of performance reviews and termination.
- Lead, coordinate and prepare for appropriate internal meetings including; daily huddles, meetings and club walkthrough with the Area Director and COO, leadership trainings, weekly GM meeting/training, etc.
- Other duties as assigned to support O2 Fitness's vision and mission.
- Customer service
- College Education preferred
- CPR/AED and First Aid certifications preferred
Qualities for Success:
Excellent communication skills
Personal passion for the brand
Ability to manage multiple priorities, coordinate ongoing projects, plans, and people in a fast-paced environment
Strong time management and organization skills
Extensive knowledge of all club activities and promotions
An understanding of health club operations
Must be highly motivated
Base salary Sales commissions Bonus opportunities
O2 Fitness started in 2002 as a place for Raleigh locals to get in shape while having access to better equipment, classes and personal training services. Since 2002, we have grown to 24 locations throughout the North Carolina & South Carolina. We are dedicated to offering the ultimate fitness experience. We have something for everyone and can tailor programs to help you meet your health and fitness goals. O2 Fitness is a local company who cares about our community and giving back and you will often see us out and about supporting local events and charities. We are here to help our members and our community!
The O2 Promise
We are unlike any gym, health club or fitness center you have ever experienced in the Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest, Fuquay Varina, Chapel Hill, Wilmington and Charleston areas. We promise to provide a welcoming, motivating and clean environment with a professional and caring staff all helping you achieve real results.
Chapel Hill, NC
Mon, 21 Aug 2017 15:10:32 PDT