Frontend Software Engineer
We're looking for a self-motivated software engineer with top-notch software design and frontend development skills to be trained to take on the role of Frontend Software Engineer at Tivitie.
We want someone who is a great team player. We have a very open and friendly environment where everyone has the opportunity to contribute their ideas and help improve our culture, practices, and processes. It's our goal to not just produce quality work, but also to focus on individual improvement, motivation, and job satisfaction.
- Support existing applications including troubleshooting and resolving client issues.
- An all-rounder, must be comfortable working all tiers with focus on frontend.
- Experience with client side frameworks such as Angular, ExtJS, React, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as DocumentDB, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- An understanding of Software Craftsmanship and SOLID design principles.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Being able to analyze business / functional requirements and translate them into concrete tasks.
- Proactive, result oriented, 'can do' mentality.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with shifting priorities and deadline pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest technologies and current trends.
- Is eager to learn, grow and share knowledge with other team members for mutual benefit and skills development.
- Familiarity with Microservices based architecture.
- Familiarity with Office 365.
- Familiarity with SharePoint Online and / or SharePoint 2013 development.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project and / or Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science degree, or equivalent working experience
Wicresoft was jointly founded by Microsoft Corporation and Shanghai Alliance Investment Limited in 2002, is a trusted provider for Digital Transformation products and services. Wicresoft has 13 major operation centers globally, with a delivery network covering Asia, North America and Europe.
Wicresoft is committed to providing end-to-end and one-stop Digital Transformation services, by leveraging its advantage of offering well-rounded solutions from industry research, plan design, technology platform, comprehensive implementation to operation services and covering various enterprise's functions ranging from operation management, communication and collaboration, supply chain procurement, sales & marketing and more.
Leading in cloud computing, PPM, PSA, CRM, ERP, procurement management, call center service, etc. Wicresoft has been wildly recognized by a number of global Top 500 enterprises and well-known domestic companies. So far, Wicresoft, has owned 55 Computer Software Copyright Registration Certificates and 27 Software Product Registration Certificates. Furthermore, it has established complete quality management systems and pioneered in obtaining international certifications, such as COPC-2000, ISO9001:2008, CMM3, CMMI4 and ISO27001.
At present, Wicresoft has over 6,500 employees specialized in high-tech, manufacturing, finance, telecommunication, retail, etc., and intensively aware of various business types and relevant operations. They are dedicated to seeking improved performance along with our global clients to deal with new challenges and reforms in the Digital Transformation Era.
San Diego, CA
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 10:17:48 PDT