Senior Marketing Manager
Minerva Networks provides a software platform for Service Providers (Telco, Cable, Satellite and OTT) to deliver compelling pay-TV, OTT TV and entertainment services. Minerva sells directly through a global sales team and indirectly through SIs and resellers. With over 300 global customers, our platform is the most widely deployed solution in the market. Minerva Networks is privately owned, profitable and headquartered in Alviso, CA,
We are looking for a seasoned enterprise software marketing manager with demonstrable results at planning strategy while also performing the hands-on execution for end-to-end B2B content marketing programs, sales enablement, events, branding, and press and analyst relations. You should have a strong business sense that enables you to anticipate needs and align programs with sales and product teams. You are fluent in modern content marketing tools and systems and bring a KPI/data-centric approach to your work. We value creative problem solving, out of the box thinking and initiative. We are a small company with start-up like atmosphere and run fast and learn. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and Products.
- Work with product and sales teams to develop enterprise software marketing strategy, goals, messages, metrics and budgets that align with sales process and support product launches to generate revenue globally.
- Develop and execute content marketing campaigns, including email, social media, webinars, syndication and other channels, to support sales, channel partners and drive pipeline
- Identify high value tradeshows and field events, customer events, and collaborate training. Determine appropriate level of participation and drive execution to maximize sales impact.
- Produce compelling digital marketing assets, utilize both internal content experts as well as external agencies when necessary
- Maintain company website ensuring freshness and relevancy of the content, maximizing traffic and conversion rates. Manage as needed (but do not rely on) web design/development agencies to ensure the website meets evolving business needs
- Manage product launches and other major announcements, across all communications channels
- Research and recommend new marketing tactics as new business needs arise
- Deliver to deadlines and budgets
- Maintain high brand image and reputation appropriate for top service provider market place.
Required Skills and Experience
- Self-starter with high initiative.
- Experience in all enterprise software/B2B marketing communications disciplines. Great instincts for what works and what doesn't.
- A deep understanding of the development and execution of demand generation activities.
- Experience using and managing core marketing systems including website, database and marketing automation tools.
- Ability to get up-to-speed quickly
- Strong attention to detail and quality, and meticulous project management skills.
- Highly organized with a get it done mindset and must be comfortable juggling multiple priorities and projects.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills. Must be able to develop recommendations and back them up with data.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills especially when targeting senior and mid-level management. If you can't write compelling marketing copy, please don't apply.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in enterprise software marketing. Telecom/broadband/TV industry experience preferred.
- B.A. in marketing, communications, business or related program required. Some technical background preferred.
Minerva Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, nation origin, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
Minerva enables telco's and cable operators to transform their legacy pay TV systems into a next generation video delivery solution faster and more cost effectively. The Minerva platform, supported by a 'best of breed' open ecosystem, has been deployed to over 300 operators worldwide. Our solutions offer support service delivery across any broadband-capable access network, including xDSL, FTTx, HFC, and OTT applications. Minerva also offers a full range of multiscreen clients to deliver a compelling and consistent user experience that includes premium features such as whole home DVR, VOD, pay per view, network DVR, catch-up and restart TV, and customizable Internet content. These features are available across a wide range of devices, including set-top boxes, tablets, smartphones, PC's and other consumer electronics devices. At Minerva, we are simplifying the connect life.
San Jose, CA
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 10:47:37 PDT