The nation's largest cleaning & Restoration Company is expanding and seeking a Commercial Marketing/ Marketing Representative.
Primary Role: Promote and sell franchise services in assigned territory, which results in meeting or
exceeding assigned sales goals. Grow and develop customer base by utilizing a systematic process to
identify new prospects and to routinely contact and follow-up with customers. Conduct repetitive
contact calls to build relationships and educate the customer on why SERVPRO® is the best cleaning
and restoration company. Use the quarterly Marketing Media Kit to market SERVPRO® services and
to sell the benefits. Provide and communicate clear and accurate pretesting, scoping of services, and job estimates. Monitor and follow-up on all assigned jobs ensuring customer needs are met.
1. Executive: Customer Satisfaction
a. Communicate with centers of influence (COIs) on resolving concerns.
• Connect with customers face-to-face, by phone or through email.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by effectively resolving any and all COI issues and concerns.
2. Marketing: Generate Revenue
a. Meet or exceed assigned sales quota.
• Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals.
3. Marketing: Sales and Marketing Activity
a. Set up closing appointments.
b. Maintain assigned contact lists (additions/deletions).
• Review and make sure of the accuracy of contact list in order to maximize COI marketing
c. Conduct objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts.
• Build customer relationships and rapport by educating them of the reasons SERVPRO® is
the best cleaning and restoration company in the world.
d. Compile and maintain COI information.
e. Identify "Target 25" (Top 25 contacts to develop into clients).
• Provide owners and marketing managers with one-on-one meetings with contacts to
ensure the COI will send SERVPRO® referrals.
f. Complete documentation as appropriate.
g. Participate in professional associations, provide Lunch-and-Learns, and promote continuing
education (CE) courses.
• Market mitigation benefits through educational programs and association events to
increase referrals by establishing relationships and professional credibility.
h. Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERPs) and discuss benefits of emergency event
4. Marketing: Professional and Personal Development
a. Develop sales skills.
• Increase professional sales ability in order to increase sales revenue and provide closing
b. Understand production and estimating.
• Develop production and estimating expertise in order to convey product knowledge and
credibility with COIs to better educate them on SERVPRO® benefits.
c. Understand SERVPRO® Enterprise resources and industry knowledge.
• Understand competitive advantages of using SERVPRO® in order to anticipate customer
needs and market changes.
5. Executive: Safety and Risk Management
a. Attend safety training, as appropriate.
b. Understand and comply with safety and risk management guidelines in the office and
6. Additional: Other Duties as Assigned
a. Take ownership of Roles and Responsibilities.
• Team members should take ownership of their job responsibilities. Identifying ways to be
more efficient is also an important part of this position.
b. Handle recurring and unique tasks, as necessary.
• Handle other tasks and duties as business needs require.
The signing of this job description acknowledges a clear understanding of the responsibilities of this
position. Please note that as business needs change you may be asked to assist with other tasks or
duties. Any area not understood should be clarified before signing to ensure you understand what is
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working and have a self-starting personality
- Must be an excellent communicator with a professional positive attitude
- Must be customer service oriented, energetic and outgoing
- Must possess strong organizational skills
-Must be drug free
Base Salary + Commission (based on experience).
About Servpro of Biloxi/Ocean Springs/ Gulfport:
SERVPRO is the largest fire and water damage restoration company nationally, in addition to be one of the fastest growing companies in the country. We specialize in cleaning up water, smoke, soot, and mold after any size disaster.
SERVPRO specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 11:12:59 PDT