Are you thinking about becoming a PMP or CBAP? Would you love the opportunity to work for a tech start-up that has stable funding? Do you understand the business process associated with delivering enterprise level software? Could you easily translate that knowledge into an effective implementation?
The Implementation Consultant is a critical role at Contract Logix and the perfect candidate should be able to:
- Gather and document business requirements in a BRD.
- Consult with clients on business needs and interpret them in Contract Logix's software.
- Translate client's business process into technical workflows.
- Provide best practice strategies on matters such as user and content management and content delivery to non-technical end users.
- Understand the importance of customer satisfaction, how to deliver it and have a willingness to go the 'extra mile' to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
- Travel upwards of 20%.
- Have a sense of urgency to fill customer requirements and sense of humor to work within our culture.
- Be flexible; able to work both independently with minimal direction and in a collaborative, Agile environment.
- Experience configuring business software such as Salesforce.com, Oracle or other similar systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail, follow-up skills and a keen desire for quality.
- A great telephone presence as most implementations are completed via GTM.
- Technical writing skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Technical support skills with ability to perform client walk-throughs.
- Prior software training is a plus.
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of contract management is a plus.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision insurance, a generous PTO package, flexibility, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Flex Spending and Life Insurance, ongoing training and a competitive salary. Contract Logix also encourages an environment of communication, teamwork and growth from within. Culture does not just happen, it is created by our employees, like you!
Contract Logix is a longtime innovator and provider of Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and professional services. CLM software from Contract Logix provides companies in more than 50 industries with the tools they need to efficiently draft, negotiate, approve and manage their contracts.
Hundreds of global brands have partnered with Contract Logix to improve efficiency in their business practices and mitigate legal and financial risk. Contract Logix provides solutions that are purpose-built to address all phases of contract management from authoring to post-execution. Contract Logix CLM solutions empower clients to maximize the value of every single contract, providing fast, and exceptional return on investment.
Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:23:58 PDT