O2 Fitness Mission:
We promise to provide a welcoming, motivating and clean environment with a professional and caring staff all helping you achieve real results.
O2 Fitness Core Values:
Welcoming Motivating Clean Professional Caring Helpful Fun
A Fitness Director is responsible for the organization's consistent achievement of the Vision, Mission and financial objectives. A "FD" will be responsible for the success of the Personal Training department and implementation as well as execution of all O2 Fitness policies and processes.
In this position, you will be responsible for the growth and development of your club's Personal Training staff while maintaining a culture of passion for the O2F brand as an industry leader.
- Responsible for personal training as well as being available to fill in when a trainer cannot cover their session.
- Consistent delivery of exceptional client experience.
- Responsible for providing members and clients with a welcoming, clean, friendly, caring, and professional experience
- Help drive a company-wide 70% + Net Promoter Score
- Responsible to lead their people towards a common goal.
- Responsible for developing their team individually. Encourage staff development and education, and assist team in relating their specialized work to the total program of the organization.
- Cultivate and maintain a work environment that promotes employee engagement.
- Responsible for assisting the General Manager in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding trainers.
- Maintain official records and documents, and ensure compliance with O2 Fitness standards.
- Act as "caretaker" of the facility and all its contents.
Sales & Marketing Manager:
- Responsible for the generation of PT Revenue. This means meeting goal and plan expectations through execution of lead generation, sales, and service processes.
- Grow the Personal Training department in Year over Year revenue.
- Maintain PT profitably through exceeding net margin expectations.
- Active Personal Training Certification or College Degree in a fitness related field required
- (NCCA certification preferred)
- (NCCA certification preferred)
- Current CPR/AED, and First Aid certifications
- Sales experience preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Personal Training & program design experience preferred
Qualities for Success:
- Excellent communication skills
- Personal passion for the brand
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, coordinate ongoing projects, plans, and people in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Extensive knowledge of all club activities and promotions
- An understanding of health club operations
- Must be highly motivated
Base salary Sales commissions Bonus opportunities
O2 Fitness started in 2002 as a place for Raleigh locals to get in shape while having access to better equipment, classes and personal training services. Since 2002, we have grown to 24 locations throughout the North Carolina & South Carolina. We are dedicated to offering the ultimate fitness experience. We have something for everyone and can tailor programs to help you meet your health and fitness goals. O2 Fitness is a local company who cares about our community and giving back and you will often see us out and about supporting local events and charities. We are here to help our members and our community!
The O2 Promise
We are unlike any gym, health club or fitness center you have ever experienced in the Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest, Fuquay Varina, Chapel Hill, Wilmington and Charleston areas. We promise to provide a welcoming, motivating and clean environment with a professional and caring staff all helping you achieve real results.
Chapel Hill, NC
Mon, 21 Aug 2017 15:17:36 PDT