Rental & Production Office Manager
Lee Hartman & Sons is seeking a motivated, customer-service oriented individual to join our team as the Rental & Production Services Office Manager. If you possess solid people skills, strong attention to detail, and the motivation to work in a fast-paced, growing department, this position may be what you are looking for.
- Operate Rental & Production Service Counter
- Greet Customers
- Process Paperwork for Customers
- Retrieve Equipment for Customers
- Answer incoming phone calls, routing to appropriate destination or resolving call, depending on needs
- Process incoming and outgoing business activity and paperwork, including (but not limited to):
- Equipment/Service Quotes
- Job Billing
- Equipment Rental Documentation
- Obtaining Hotel, Equipment, and other Reservations for staff
- Coordinate scheduling and billing of sub-contractors
- Close-out of credit-card terminal
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Oversee Daily Staff Operations
- Working with company management, establish and maintain staff policies and procedures
- Provide reporting to company management regarding daily operations
- Recommend process and policy enhancements to company management
- Record of Reliable, Consistent Attendance
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong Computer Skills (50+ WMP typing speed, complete familiarity and competence with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office)
- Experience in general administrative practices
- Ability to frequently retrieve equipment of various weights and sizes (under 50lbs) from warehouse individually
- Ability to occasionally retrieve equipment of various weights and sizes (over 50lbs) with additional assistance
- Experience in the Audio/Visual Industry
- Experience with rental checkout/check-in procedures
- Face-to-Face and telephone Customer Service Experience
Lee Hartman and Sons, headquartered in Roanoke, VA, with offices throughout the Mid Atlantic, Ohio Valley and Southeastern United States, is widely recognized as a leader in the audiovisual industry. Throughout our seventy-nine year history, we have been an innovator in the design, installation, rental and sales of audio visual products.
Partnering with hundreds of the industry's top manufacturers gives us a unique ability in the design and implementation of AV systems to specifically meet the widely ranging needs of today's Corporate, Education, Government, Houses of Worship and Fortune 500 companies.
Lee Hartman & Sons is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and maintains a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace.
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 14:03:33 PDT