The CU Boulder Alumni Association is seeking an E-Communications Coordinator to assist with alumni e-communications, improve communications scheduling and help support the Boulder E-Communicators. The position will contribute to the planning, execution and analysis of effective electronic communications through Salesforce/Marketing Cloud, with additional responsibilities in utilizing the Cvent Event Management software and Qualtrics Survey software. This position also will support a variety of departments and units across the CU Boulder campus. The E-Communications Coordinator reports to the E-Communications Manager.
Who we are:
The University of Colorado Boulder Alumni Association seeks to design, develop and execute innovative strategies to significantly increase the involvement of current and future alumni with the university.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage CU Boulder Alumni Association calendar.
- Assist in electronic communications coordination and deployment for the Alumni Association and other CU Boulder Schools, Colleges, and Departments.
- Serve as support for alumni by managing CU Boulder Alumni Association communications inbox.
- Support users of the eComm platform (currently Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and Cvent) across the CU Boulder campus including ongoing trainings, documentations and help desk assistance.
- Edit content created by others and build content into the electronic communication system.
- Work with E-Communications Manager to enhance the eComm program by identifying current communications trends and new tactics to improve effectiveness of email campaigns.
- Assist and support in creating registration pages for our local and regional events.
What we can offer:
The salary range for this position is $40,000.00-45,000.00 depending on experience.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.
Be innovative. Be creative. Be inclusive. Be Boulder.
What we require:
- B.A. in communications, marketing or equivalent work experience in a related field or profession.
- Familiarity with Salesforce/Marketing Cloud or similar platform.
- Knowledge of email best practices and CAN-SPAM legislation.
What you will need:
- Team player - demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a tiered organization.
- Self-driven, organized and proactive working independently and with a team to achieve goals according to agreed timelines.
What we'd like you to have:
- CU Boulder graduate and/or experience working on CU Boulder campus.
- Experience working in higher education.
- At least one year of direct experience building and sending dynamic email campaigns.
- Understanding of Cvent Event Management software.
- Understanding of Qualtrics Survey software.
- Familiarity with content creation and copywriting.
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS.
Preferred qualifications may be used to further reduce the pool of applicants to those who are most highly qualified.
Special Instructions to Applicants:Please apply by September 24, 2017.
If you have technical difficulties submitting application information, please contact the CU Careers help desk at email@example.com. All other job related inquiries should be directed to the posting contact for this posting.
Application Materials Required:Cover Letter, Resume/CV
Application Materials Instructions:To apply, please submit the following materials to this posting at www.cu.edu/cu-careers:
1. A current resume.
2. A cover letter that specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications.
Please combine materials into one document and upload as titled: Last-First-11018.
Please do not upload references at this time.
Job Category: Communication
Primary Location: Boulder
Department: B0001 -- Boulder Campus - 10879 - Alumni Association
Posting Date: Sep 13, 2017
Closing Date: Sep 24, 2017, 10:59:00 PM
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: HRESmail@colorado.edu
Position Number: 00738988