Office Manager for High Energy Chiropractic Office
Office Manager position available at a high-end health and wellness studio. This upbeat environment requires an individual who can demonstrate amazing multitask abilities (workplace kung-fu) during a variety of day-to-day, face-to-face customer encounters and managing massage therapists and office staff. The right candidate for this position is fun, very outgoing, very organized, positive, a people-person, as well as loves games and rewards for reaching targets. This is a full-time position Monday-Friday. Reply to this posting with your resume and complete the screening questions as interviews for the top candidates will begin September 11th.
Office Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
- Scheduling patient appointments for both massage and chiropractic
- Insurance benefit verification
- Patient greeting,Check-in/Check-out procedures
- Incoming patient file preparation
- Batching and office money maintenance
- Office visit prep
- Supply ordering
- Answering phone calls
- Utilization of outlook and Microsoft Suite
- Office and medical equipment upkeep
- Opening and closing of office
- Appointment reminder calls
- Cross coverage of other duties
- Hiring and managing Massage Therapists
- Managing Outreach Specialist
- Outside/Inside Wellness Talk Set-up.
- Must be a self-educator and speak confidently
- Understanding of general office duties
- Ability to multitask and maintain attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to function independently without a lot of supervision
- Possess the skills to promote the practice through public relations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact in a positive manner with patients and staff
- Experience with electronic scheduling is preferred
Competitive pay will be offered commensurate with level of experience. Wage scale to start will be $13-20 per hour depending on experience. Tiered Bonus structure is also currently in place.
We are a family owned health and wellness studio serving the Highlands Ranch, Littleton, and Denver community.
Highlands Ranch, CO
Tue, 12 Sep 2017 13:08:54 PDT