Construction Project Manager
Retail and Commercial General Contracting Company looking for motivated and qualified individuals to assist the current project management team. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage superintendents and subcontractors on a daily basis
- Coordinate permitting and inspections
- Ensure conformance with project plans and specifications for assigned projects.
- Client interaction and client support
- Assist estimating with solicitation and acceptance of subcontractor and material supplier pricing
Our company specializes in retail projects and we service a large portion of the country and some travel is required. Travel generally consists of day travel for site meetings, client meetings and pre-construction meetings but the need for travel and some flexibility to travel is required.
Individuals should posses a minimum of 3 years commercial project management experience. Educational backgrounds in specific trades or engineering/architecture disciplines is also preferred but not required. Applicants must be self-motivated and able to work well both individually as well as part of a team. Applicants should also be prepared to manage multiple projects in varying stages at one time.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Retail and Commercial General Contracting Company
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 09:21:03 PDT