SUMMARY: Seeking dedicated service oriented individual to join an established team for a West Michigan private estate. The qualified candidate is responsible for providing preventative care, daily maintenance of private residential estates, oversight of properties and supervision of full-time and part-time grounds maintenance team and vendors. This position is a full-time salaried position reporting directly to the head of the household.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate vendors and schedule necessary service during property availability.
- Conduct regular maintenance inspections across property and external residence. Perform minor repairs and arrange for major repairs with contractors by soliciting competitive bids.
- Regularly monitor all mechanical equipment (HVAC, plumbing, household appliance, etc.) to ensure maximum uptime and according to manufacturer specifications.
- Manage daily, weekly and seasonal landscaping with internal staff and vendors.
- Oversee organization and cleanliness of garages and outdoor areas which including washing garage walls, floors, and external furniture.
- Oversee use, cleaning, and maintenance of all equipment (including power tools, grounds crew vehicles with an emphasis on safe and proper use).
- Assist other household and property staff as necessary.
- Supervise and train grounds staff in all aspects of the operation.
- Schedule and monitor landscaping and pool maintenance.
- Maintain a positive working environment and relationships with family, staff, and vendors.
- Perform special projects at the request of the head of household.
- Maintain project list, status update and weekly reporting to the head of household.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Landscaping/grounds/maintenance experience required.
- Supervisor, team lead or prior vendor coordination or management experience.
- Knowledge of proper care of all external landscaping components.
- General knowledge and skill in trades including mechanical system and home automation programs.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, leadership, organization, and follow-through.
- Ability to work in a highly productive environment with minimal supervision.
- Availability to work as required on weekends, nights and holidays if the situation necessitates with the highest level of integrity, reliability, and positive attitude.
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to lift upwards of 80 pounds to heights up to 6 feet.
- Ability to stoop, bend, kneel, climb and remain standing for lengthy periods of time.
- Ability to safely operate power machinery.
- Candidates subject to mandatory and periodic background checks, social media monitoring and drug screen.
Sat, 19 Aug 2017 05:47:43 PDT