WAREHOUSE MANAGER - Automotive Restoration / Manufacturing
CPP IS AN ESTABLISHED AUTOMOTIVE PARTS RESTORATION COMPANY IN PLACENTIA, CA.
WE ARE SEEKING A SUCCESSFUL WAREHOUSE MANAGER WITH PROVEN MANAGERIAL, STRATEGIC PLANNING AND LOGISTICS CAPABILITIES TO MANAGE A STAFF OF 30+ AND OVERSEE ITS WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS.
THIS INDIVIDUAL WILL HELP DRIVE AND ACHIEVE CORPORATE GOALS & OBJECTIVES BY CONTINUALLY IMPROVING WAREHOUSING, LOGISTICAL, AND ORGANIZATIONAL PROCEDURES, AND INVENTORY CONTROL.
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE SALARY, A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE AND THE OPPORTUNITY FOR CHALLENGING WORK IN A TEAM ORIENTED ENVIRONMENT.
OUR BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES: MEDICAL / DENTAL / VISION / PAID LIFE INSURANCE / PAID TIME OFF (PTO) / PAID HOLIDAYS & A GENEROUS PROFIT SHARING PLAN!
Come Join Our Team!
CORE COMPETENCIES NEEDED
Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Dependability: Responds to management direction; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; follows through on commitments. Works with integrity and ethically. Upholds organizational values. Focuses on solving conflict.
Quality Management: Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Minimum 7+ years hands-on experience in warehousing, scheduling, materials management, inventory control, stocking procedures, supply chain management, and logistics
- Minimum 5+ years of managerial experience in Warehouse Management, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must be computer / system savvy, with knowledge of MRP and ERP operating system.
- Ability to manage and direct personnel with responsibility for inventory control, material handling, packaging, shipping and receiving and customer deliveries.
- Effectively prioritize assignments and make quick, rational decisions.
- Successfully run more than 1 shift, split shifts and weekend shifts with safety and efficiency as priorities
- Familiar with Labor Law compliance regarding Hiring, Disciplining and Termination
- Driven and self motivated, with sound reasoning, judgment and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and courteously in all instances.
- Experience with P&L responsibility and managing budgets preferred, but not required
- Bilingual / Spanish is a PLUS, but not a requirement
- All company safety and general procedures are observed through an effective supervision of all warehouse personnel.
- All shipments are adequately received, unloaded, stocked, and that material is clearly and correctly identified, stored, and accounted for.
- Customer orders are processed; merchandise is promptly and correctly picked and loaded, transported and delivered.
- Continuous monitoring of stock inventory levels in relation to warehouse space and future space requirements.
- Proper and proactive maintenance of the warehouse is observed, including all warehouse equipment and industrial vehicles.
- Continuous evaluation of the internal movement and handling of merchandise and shipments to customers, to insure product is being transported and handled in the most efficient way.
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations regarding facilities, equipment and vehicles.
- Hiring, coaching, training and performance evaluation of warehouse personnel in accordance with company policy.
- Employee awareness and compliance with company policies and procedures regarding conduct, safety, driving, warehouse standards, industrial truck maintenance.
- Regular product, procedure, and safety meetings are held with warehouse personnel.
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions, non-compliance or infractions, determines appropriate action and resolution is swiftly addressed, as required.
- Employee productivity is optimized and effective cost controls are in place to contain overtime
- Ensure warehouse personnel maintain professional behavior, proper language, and a positive attitude towards customers, suppliers, and fellow employees.
At CPP we have a strong commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, and to our people.
If you are a reliable, self-starter who is detail orientated with a strong work ethic, you may be an ideal candidate.
OUR BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES: Medical / Dental / Vision / Paid Time Off (PTO) / Paid Holidays / Paid Life Insurance and a generous Profit Sharing Plan!
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Tue, 12 Sep 2017 16:09:43 PDT