Director, Dual Credit and Dual Enrollment Programs
The Director of Triton College Dual Credit and Dual Enrollment programs is responsible for providing leadership for the development, coordination, implementation and management of Dual Credit and Dual Enrollment programs throughout the Triton College service delivery area.
1. Provide leadership for the direction and development of all Triton College dual credit and dual enrollment programs.
2. Serve as the primary college contact person for all dual credit and dual enrollment questions and issues.
3. Develop and implement short and long range operational plans and related policies/procedures. Ensure compliance with ICCB dual credit and dual enrollment rules and regulations.
4. In collaboration with the Academic Deans develop and maintain partnerships and collaboration among various dual credit stakeholders, including college faculty, staff, administrators, and school district administrators, faculty and staff, including the Des Plaines Valley Region.
5. Visit area high schools to meet with counselors, students, faculty and parents about Triton College dual credit and dual enrollment programs.
6. Facilitate the development of marketing and other support materials to attract and inform students of dual credit and dual enrollment opportunities on campus and at local high schools.
7. Organize and conduct meetings, prepare and present training/information for internal college groups as well as high school representatives. Coordinate all efforts and activities associated with high schools concerning dual credit and dual enrollment activities.
8. Collaborate with high school counselors and dual credit/concurrent enrollment faculty to verify faculty teaching qualifications and the accuracy of all dual credit and dual enrollment, student attendance and grades.
9. Develop and maintain budgets.
10. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure registration activities are completed in a timely manner and appropriate documents are collected, submitted, and approved accordingly.
11. Assist/manage the registration related activities/services for students enrolled in dual credit programs.
12. Coordinate orientation initiatives for those students enrolled in dual credit programs.
13. Cultivate, manage, and maintain dual course listings
14. Develop, manage, and maintain dual credit web pages.
15. Other Duties as assigned
1. Associate Vice President, Academic Affairs
1. Dual Credit Specialist
3-5 years related experience including a combination of teaching or supervisory experience, and involvement with dual credit and dual enrollment programs.
Working knowledge of both public and private high schools, college operations, policies and procedures including admission policies, instructional programs and courses. Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and a commitment to the role of Dual Credit and Dual Enrollment Programs within the mission of a community college.