Social Worker - Early Intervention
Great opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Social Worker working as part of a strong, interdisciplinary team in our Early Intervention Program!
The Social Worker:
- participates on an interdisciplinary team within the Early Intervention (EI) program providing home-based services to children (0-3 years) and their families
- completes initial intake and follow-up visits with new families, fostering each family's involvement in their child's treatment plan and implementing all identified strategies on the IFSP
- facilitates the social-emotional well-being of children and their families and provides parent support and education
- conducts developmental assessments
- fulfills service coordination duties
- leads and supports group activities
- maintains an individual caseload
The Social Worker ensures the delivery of high quality, developmentally sound and progressive services that are consistent with both DPH and Riverside Community Care standards.
Please include a cover letter when submitting your resume.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent clinical supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, required.
- Valid driver's license and regular access to a reliable vehicle required.
- Bilingual (fluent in English and Spanish or English/Haitian Creole/French) strongly preferred
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, or related field required
- Independent Licensure (LCSW, LICSW, or LMHC) strongly preferred
- Experience in early intervention, special needs populations and early childhood preferred
Each year Riverside Community Care provides more than 40,000 children, adolescents, and adults with a broad range of behavioral healthcare and human services. We offer mental healthcare, developmental and brain injury services, youth and early childhood programs, addiction treatment, trauma response, and more.
You can count on Riverside when you or someone you know needs help. We take your trust seriously and work hard to make a difference by delivering compassionate, locally-based, integrated care.
We are proud to be an award-winning, non-profit organization offering emergency care, urgent and outpatient services, in-home and residential care, psychiatric day programming, early intervention, employment support and domestic violence services throughout eastern and central Massachusetts. We partner with local hospitals and physicians, and we work with most insurers and MassHealth. And, Riverside is where your community, schools, and workplaces turn when faced with the emotional aftermath of tragic events such as teen suicides or natural disasters.
We make a difference -- locally, every day.
Tue, 12 Sep 2017 12:49:16 PDT