Business Development/Account Manager
Communicating with and visiting current accounts.
Ensuring that account issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing management of any problems that may arise.
Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business. Communicates the companies goals and represent the account's interests to the team.
Provides regular two-way communication between the accounts and management, to provide strong team representation and set proper account expectations.
* Travel is a required with this position:
- Company car is provided for business travel
- Company credit card is used for business travel
- Company cell phone is provided for position
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM platforms or related software
*Compensation negotiable based on experience.
National Long Term Care Pharmacy
Sat, 2 Sep 2017 09:32:00 PDT