PROPERTY MANAGER- MULTIFAMILY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT-HUD EXPERIENCE
Property Management company is seeking a Property Manager (floating) for multiple properties in the Los Angeles area, totaling six (6) properties and approximately 78 units total. The Property Manager will oversee all matters in the operation of these apartment communities. The Property Manager will be responsible for providing superior customer service to residents while maximizing revenue and minimizing expenses.
• Minimum 7 years multi-family industry experience including management, leasing and resident relations
• Strong bookkeeping skills and financial acumen
• Yardi experience is a must!
• Must have HUD experience
• Understanding of Tenant and Fair Housing Law
• Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Service-oriented, team player with a great attitude
• Experience in the Los Angeles market is a plus
• College Degree or Property Management Certification/Accreditation preferred
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Manage all leasing, customer service, maintenance and accounting functions for the property.
• Follows procedure for processing eligible applicants within the subsidy program guidelines attached to the property (eg. TCAC, CHFA, HUD, RHCP)
• Prepare, process, and oversee the process of Rental/Lease Agreements. Sign all Rental Agreements and related forms.
• Oversee the process of collecting and posting all rents, tracking collections, pursuing delinquent accounts, issuing notices to residents and attend eviction proceedings in court as needed.
• Resolve resident problems in a timely and courteous manner. Escalate serious issues to the Regional Manager as required.
• Actively monitor and manage the property marketing plan.
• Interview, hire, train and supervise all employees in accordance with the company's policy under the direction of the Regional Manager.
• Maintain and participate in a constant and thorough training program with employees to ensure they are providing unparalleled customer service, closing the maximum number of leases, and maintaining proper files and financial records.
• Direct the maintenance staff to insure that unit turns are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner, that there is a strong preventative maintenance program in place, and that all work orders are resolved in a swift and friendly fashion.
• Supervise outside contractors working at the community and review all contracts prior to approval by the Regional Manager.
• Operate the property within the established budget and alert the Regional Manager of any significant variances. Review monthly financials and determine all necessary accruals.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, recognition programs and more. If you are interested in the opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter.
Leonardo Management, Inc. is a highly progressive commercial property management firm servicing multifamily, office, retail, and industrial properties throughout the southwestern and southeastern U.S. The company's proprietary software application, Leonardo247, drives Leonardo's unmatched property oversight capability. This approach, coupled with the company's award-winning leasing teams and robust investor reporting packages enables Leonardo to fully understand and focus on the fundamentals of property operations.
Los Angeles, CA
Tue, 12 Sep 2017 16:39:28 PDT