Project Manager (JOC eGordian Exp.) - General Contractor
Busy full service general contractor performing private, commercial and government work seeks Project manager. 5 to 15 years of experience as a project manager and preferred experience with Job Order Contracts, IQC, and E-Gordian. Will be working on various landscaping projects.
Construction project managers are to plan, coordinate and oversee the entire process of construction projects. Typical job duties include creating budgets and timelines, delegating tasks to subcontractors, and collaborating with other professionals working to complete the project. Construction project managers ensure that all construction projects are completed on time and under budget.
- • Education background in Architect & Engineering, Civil Engineering.
- • 7-15 Years of experience as Project manager.
- • Knowledge in E-Gordian/JOC and IQC is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- • Reviews drawings and specifications.
- • Executes material take-offs.
- • Determines quantities of materials and labor.
- • Obtains materials pricing.
- 5-10 years of expereience in Landscaping.
- Experience with Demolition is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Male / Female / Disabled / Veterans
Sat, 19 Aug 2017 14:01:18 PDT