Outreach Specialist (Bilingual Spanish)
The Outreach Specialist is responsible for the initial outreach and enrollment of clients referred to the Health Home Care Management program from the Lead Health Home Agencies. The successful Outreach Specialist will achieve a high rate of successful enrollment.
- Conduct aggressive outreach via field, phone and mail to prospective Health Home clients.
- Conduct outreach and provide clients and internal or external providers with an overview of New Horizons Counseling Center Health Home model.
- Complete client detail intake (pre-screenings, Medicaid eligibility, Health Home consents and intake assessment).
- Assist client with non-active Medicaid through initial entitlement process
- Achieve a conversion rate comparable or above industry standard
- Participate in staff meetings and training
- Consistently exhibit core values of team work, empathy, flexibility, accountability and empowerment.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Minimum of high school diploma and one year of sales/marketing and/or outreach experience required with ability to connect with and engage the target client population.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and engaging demeanor, ability to market and explain the program to potential enrollees.
- Sensitivity to chronic conditions , substance use, mental illness and other related issues
- Have ability to maintain filing system and electronic documentation.
- Car is required as the position requires someone who must be able and willing to conduct field work.
- Sales/Marketing experience is required with demonstrated capability to perform under pressure and reach monthly quotas
- Proficiency in Spanish REQUIRED
EMPOWERING INDIVIDUALS & STRENGTHENING COMMUNITIES
Rockaway Park, NY
Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:22:50 PDT